Thursday, March 3, 2011

Inaugural Post

Well.... here I am.
I had the thought the other day that I should begin blogging again. It gives me an opportunity to ramble about the things creeping around my brain. It also gives my friends and loved ones an opportunity to see what's on my mind and hey, I might meet some new people along the way. I have noticed since I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis that a lot of people with chronic illnesses blog. Foodies love to blog. Mommies love to blog. Well. Hell. I'm all of the above.

I can't promise to stick to any certain topic as I am a very random person. I usually have my own silly spin on the way things are. I love to laugh and I need to laugh. Life is hard.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're blogging again! Wastebook kind of robs some of the creativity that needs to go into putting together a coherent paragraph. I haven't posted much more than recipes on my blog in months, so I need to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete